Opioid Advisory Commission
Next Opioid Advisory Commission Meeting:
To Be Announced
- Cara Anne Poland, M.D., M.Ed. (Chair)
- Patrick Patterson (Vice Chair)
- Brad Casemore, MHSA, LMSW, FACHE
- Judge Linda Davis
- Katharine Hude, Esq.
- Mona Makki
- Scott Masi
- Mario Nanos
- Kyle Rambo, MPA
- Cameron Risma, M.D.
- Sarah A. Stoddard, PhD, RN, CNP, FSAHM, FAAN
- Sheriff Daniel Abbott
- Jennifer Dettloff
- Director Elizabeth Hertel
Public Act 84 of 2022 provided for the creation of the Opioid Advisory Commission in the Legislative Council to "[r]eview local, state, and federal initiatives and activities related to education, prevention, treatment, and services for individuals and families affected by substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions, and establish priorities to address substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions, for the purpose of recommending funding initiatives to the legislature." The commission makes an annual report to the Governor, the Attorney General, the Senate Majority Leader, the Speaker of the House, and the chairs of the Senate and House appropriation committees.
The Opioid Advisory Commission is statutorily required to meet at least quarterly. The Office of the Legislative Council Administrator organizes and coordinates commission activities and provides staff assistance when needed.
Minutes of Opioid Advisory Commission Meetings
November 10, 2022
October 13, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 8, 2022
August 31, 2022
Annual Reports of the Opioid Advisory Commission
Michigan Opioid Settlement Funds Part II: Frequently Asked Questions
Alternatively, you could do the following (you don't need to do both)
- Open a mail program which sends mail from the address you want to subscribe/unsubscribe.
- Send a mail to email@example.com to join or firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. No subject line or content is necessary.