Opioid Advisory Commission
Next Opioid Advisory Commission Meeting:
To Be Announced
- Cara Anne Poland, M.D., M.Ed. (Chair)
- Patrick Patterson (Vice Chair)
- Kelly Ainsworth
- Brad Casemore, MHSA, LMSW, FACHE
- Judge Linda Davis
- Katharine Hude, Esq.
- Mona Makki
- Scott Masi
- Mario Nanos
- Kyle Rambo, MPA
- Cameron Risma, M.D.
- Sarah A. Stoddard, PhD, RN, CNP, FSAHM, FAAN
- Jennifer Dettloff
- Elizabeth Hertel
Boji Tower - 3rd Floor
124 West Allegan St.
PO Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-1893
Fax: (517) 373-7668
Legislation enacted in 1965 establishing the Legislative Council, Act 412 of 1965 (since superseded by Action 268 of 1986), also authorized the creation of an opioid advisory commission to "Review local, state, and federal initiatives and activities related to education, prevention, treatment, and services for individuals and families affected by substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions, and establish priorities to address substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions, for the purpose of recommending funding initiatives to the legislature."
The Opioid Advisory Commission is statutorily required to meet at least quarterly. The Office of the Legislative Council Administrator organizes and coordinates commission activities and provides staff assistance when needed.
The commission makes an annual report to the Governor, the Attorney General, the Senate Majority Leader, the Speaker of the House, and the chairs of the Senate and House appropriation committees.
Minutes of Opioid Advisory Commission Meetings
November 10, 2022
October 13, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 8, 2022
August 31, 2022
Annual Reports of the Opioid Advisory Commission
OAC Meeting Notification Signup
Alternatively, you could do the following (you don't need to do both)
- Open a mail program which sends mail from the address you want to subscribe/unsubscribe.
- Send a mail to email@example.com to join or firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. No subject line or content is necessary.
- Reply to the confirmation email that will be sent to you.